Welcome to our school
We are passionately committed to providing a high quality education for the children in our care so that every child does well here. As an inclusive school we aim to guide and support children so that they achieve their very best educationally, socially and physically in an environment that puts children’s needs at the top of the agenda and where parents feel confident that their children are safe and well cared for during their time with us.
J. Goddard Headteacher
We are pleased to announce that the netball team won their match by 3-2 this afternoon against St.Peter’s School.
St.Peter’s hosted the match and we were impressed by their good sportsmanship. They also chose Scarlett as our player of the match, who plays goal attack. Thank you so much to the parents, aka paparazzi! – what a great turn out! Your support means a lot to the children.
On Wednesday 17th January from 6.30pm – 7.15pm we will be hosting an E-Safety Meeting for parents. All parents are welcome but please bear in mind it will not be appropriate for you to bring children with you. We hope you will be able to join us and take the opportunity to share key information and tips on how to help your child to stay safe when they are online. If you navigate to our Parents page from the ‘About Us’ hyperlink at the top of the page you will find a handout and other useful information on E-Safety.
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago