Welcome to our school
We are passionately committed to providing a high quality education for the children in our care so that every child does well here. As an inclusive school we aim to guide and support children so that they achieve their very best educationally, socially and physically in an environment that puts children’s needs at the top of the agenda and where parents feel confident that their children are safe and well cared for during their time with us.
J. Goddard Headteacher
The Herts Advertiser School Awards took place on Wednesday evening at Oaklands College. We were finalists in four categories this year so thank you to our parents for taking the time to nominate our school and staff. Congratulations to Mr Edwards for winning the best Support Staff category and to Bessie who won a Special Recognition award, we are very proud of their achievement.
Next week is half term, which is followed immediately by our Occasional Day when school is closed. Children will return to school on Tuesday 2nd June at the normal time.
We hope everyone has enjoyed the variety of activities that have been taking place this week as part of our first International Week. Each class has learned about a different continent through geography, history, art and cooking activities. This is to help the children learn more about other cultures and countries. We round off the week with our Tour the World event tomorrow in the school hall and hope that parents can join us from 3pm.
We did it! Well done to everyone who helped us hop into the Guinness Book of World Records. We had tremendous support on the day and thank you to the PTA members who organised the event.
School finishes today at 1.30pm. We hope you all enjoy the Easter break and look forward to welcoming you back on Tuesday 21st April.
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Jul 2015 - End of Term
- Congratulations to our Mr Edwards and to Bessie Davis for winning awards at the Herts Advertiser's School Awards... http://t.co/Bl9x8koNpL 6 days ago
- Don't forget to come along to school from 11.30 today to welcome home Bessie Bear and 5 cyclists who have cycled... http://t.co/pbwtlxEmK9 2 months ago
- Over 500 hoppers at school today! Let's hope that means we broke the world record! Thanks for your support 3 months ago
- Come and join us for our Hop-along World Record Attempt on Saturday 21st March. Gates open at 11.30. World record... http://t.co/GATZSmeYEy 4 months ago
- GB sprinter visits our school to launch Athletes Direct. And gives some of the children a master class in... http://t.co/PlY3lN9XZo 5 months ago