How animals change over time
This week in maths the children have been doubling numbers and finding the nearest multiple of ten.
In English they have been describing a character and setting.
This half term in Science they are learning about animals, including humans and have started to look at how animals change over time.
Well done to Crimson class, who shared some of the things that they have been learning to the children in phase 2 and their parents, in their sharing assembly on Thursday.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night