Archive | September, 2014
Week beginning 8th September 2014: Signs and Symbols: Walk around your home and local area to find signs and symbols. Find 3 signs or symbols, draw them and explain what they are for.
Week beginning 15th September 2014: Maths: Create a treasure map. Explain the route to the treasure using positional language or coordinates.( up, left, right, down)
Week beginning 22nd September 2014: Phonics: This week we are learning about the vowel sound e (ee, ea, y, e_e). How many alien names can you create using your sounds?
Week beginning 29th September 2014: Maths: Using a set of weighing scales, weigh different items from around the home and record into your book. Bake a cake with your child. Measuring the ingredients together. Miss Burke and Miss Hind are happy to taste test……..
Week beginning 6th October 2014: Citizenship and Ethics: This week we have been looking at our class rules and deciding if we are following them. Can you make your own set of rules for when you are at home?
Week beginning 13th October 2014: Science and Technology: Pushes and Pulls. Can you sort objects from home that you push and pull. Record into book using pictures and labels.
Do not hand in homework journals until Monday 20th October. We will collect all six weeks in on that date.
Welcome back everybody! Homework for Scarlet and Crimson will be posted in this area each half term.
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago