Archive | November, 2014
WB 3rd November 2014
Draw or write about four routines that happen every day, include the time that they happen and measure the time it takes from start to finish. E.G, I brush my teeth at 6:30am for 3 minutes.
WB 10th November 2014
Collect data. Think of a question. What is your favourite? Create a tally table and record the data using tally marks. Identify the most and least popular.
WB 17th November 2014
This week we are looking at speech marks. Choose a character from a story. Create speech for them and yourself. What would you say to the character and what might they say back? Use speech marks to show when someone is speaking.
WB 24th November 2014
Using real coins, find different ways of making an amount. The amount could be 10p, 20p, £1, 50p, £2
WB 1st December 2014
Find ½ and ¼ of different numbers. ½ of 10= 5, ¼ of 10=2 ½
WB 8th December 2014
This week we have been making sentences longer using these words;
After, when, before, so, which, while, since, though
Make these sentences more interesting by making them longer and giving more information.
The boy went to the shop.
The giant stamped around his castle.
The spaceship landed.
Hand in homework on Wednesday 17th December
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago