Archive | January, 2015
WB: 5th January 2015 – Pick either five two-digit numbers or five three-digit numbers and order them from smallest to biggest.
WB: 12th January 2015 – Draw, label and write about your own special place. Why is it special to you? What do you do there? Describe the place to me.
WB: 19th January 2015 – What is a habitat? Describe the habitat of your favourite rainforest animal. Why do they live in such a place? How does it help the animal live?
WB: 26th January 2015 – Teach your grown-ups how to add using objects, number lines, 100 squares and using tens and units. Don’t make it too easy for them make sure you show them how to do it using challenging numbers.
WB: 2nd February 2015 – Write a non-chronological report about you. Sub-headings might include my family, my hobbies, my favourite toys, food I like to eat.
Alongside this please remember to review the 2, 5 and 10 time tables. Encourage children to count on in intervals in 5 and 10. Challenge children by not always starting at 0.
Homework will be collected on Wednesday 11th February 2015
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago