Archive | February, 2015
WB 23rd February 2015
This week we would like the children to practise writing these words using joined handwriting. You will need to draw some lines in their homework diary.
When, what, went, would, could, should.
We will start this with the children at school so they can show you at home.
WB 2nd March 2015
Over the next two weeks we are learning to write character descriptions. Using one of the children’s reading books, pick a character and list words to describe their appearance (what they look like) and their personality (how they behave).
WB 9th March 2015
Using the words from the last piece of homework create sentences that describe that character. Your child may choose to put the information into paragraphs using subheadings.
WB 16th March 2015
This week we are telling the time. At home, practise telling the time with your child. Use a clock or watch to plan your day.
WB 23rd March 2015
This week is Eco Week. Homework for this week will be given nearer to the time. This homework is a whole school activity.
WB 30th March 2015
Please hand in your homework on Tuesday 31st March 2015.
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago