Archive | April, 2015
WB 20th April 2015:
Write about your favourite book. What is your favourite part? Why do you like it? Where is the story set? What is the main character called? Would you recommend the book to a friend?
WB 27th April 2015:
This week we are learning about symmetry. Go on a symmetry hunt. Can you find any objects or patterns in your home which are symmetrical?
WB 4th May 2015:
Write an adventure story. Make sure you include a main character and an imaginative setting? Maybe your story will be about pirates, monsters or even mermaids.
WB 11th May 2015:
Next week we are learning about capacity. At home practise measuring different liquids using jugs. Read and record the amount of liquid in ml and l.
Homework to be handed in on Thursday 21st May 2015.
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago