Archive | June, 2015
WB: 2nd June 2015
Draw some pictures for the story Puss in Boots and add speech bubbles for the characters.
WB: 8th June 2015
Draw a picture of one of your meals, labelling food types and research which country that meal originates from.
WB: 15th June 2015
Practise writing these words using joins. Put each word into a sentence remembering to show the joins. once after before time thin floor little end
WB: 22nd June 2015
Choose five different numbers (two or three digits) and show how you can double them.
WB: 29th June 2015
Write about your favourite memory from our class trip.
Please hand in your homework book week beginning 6th July 2015.
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago