Archive | October, 2015
Homework will be posted on the blog every half term showing you the day it will be discussed with the children. Each task will relate to an objective covered during the week.
Friday 25th September 2015: In English we have been looking at the tense of verbs used in sentences. Write about something you did at the weekend, thinking about the tense you will use.
Friday 2nd October 2015: In maths we have been looking at capacity using non-standard and standard units of measure (rice, ml, l). Find different containers in your home and measure how much water they can hold. You can measure using cups of water or standard measures (ml,l).
Friday 9th October 2015: In place and time we have been looking at different symbols that can be used on a map. Create your own map of a room in your home.
Please bring the homework books back on Friday 16th October 2015 to be marked.
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago