Archive | October, 2015
Homework will be posted on the blog every half term showing you the day it will be discussed with the children. Each task will relate to an objective covered during the week.
Friday 25th September 2015: In English we have been looking at the tense of verbs used in sentences. Write about something you did at the weekend, thinking about the tense you will use.
Friday 2nd October 2015: In maths we have been looking at capacity using non-standard and standard units of measure (rice, ml, l). Find different containers in your home and measure how much water they can hold. You can measure using cups of water or standard measures (ml,l).
Friday 9th October 2015: In place and time we have been looking at different symbols that can be used on a map. Create your own map of a room in your home.
Please bring the homework books back on Friday 16th October 2015 to be marked.
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago