Archive | April, 2017
Homework will be posted on the blog every half term showing you the day it will be discussed with the children and the task.
Children are expected to read at home on a daily basis and practise their spellings from the spelling lists that have been provided.
Friday 21st April 2017
Find out information about South America. You might like to find out about food, clothing, population, names of countries and capital cities, special places etc…
Friday 28th April 2017
Exclamation marks can be used in different sentences to show expression. However, exclamation sentences start with what and how, for example:
What big eyes you have Grandma!
How heavy that bag is!
Write your own examples of exclamation sentences.
Friday 5th May 2017
Choose a plant in your garden or near your house. Find out the name of the plant. Look carefully at its shape and colour. Then draw it in your book.
Friday 12th May 2017
Giving change in maths
You buy sweets for 12p
How much change do you get from 20p?
You buy a pen for 26p
How much change do you get from 50p?
You buy a drink for 72p
How much change do you get from £1?
You could play shops at home, practising paying and giving change or go to the shops with your parents and pay for items.
There will also be one or two tasks set on Abacus.
Please bring the homework books back on Friday 19th May 2017
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago