3, 2, 1, Blast Off!
This week we have been creating our own middle and ending to a story about space. We have been continuing to practise our tricky words during phonics lessons, such as ‘said’, ‘little’ and ‘come’. We have also been finding ways to solve a variety of number sentences using subtraction, including missing number problems. We have been looking at books about healthy eating and sharing our thoughts on how to look after our bodies!
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago