3, 2, 1, Blast Off!
This week we have been creating our own middle and ending to a story about space. We have been continuing to practise our tricky words during phonics lessons, such as ‘said’, ‘little’ and ‘come’. We have also been finding ways to solve a variety of number sentences using subtraction, including missing number problems. We have been looking at books about healthy eating and sharing our thoughts on how to look after our bodies!
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night