This week we enjoyed a visit from the Astronomy Roadshow. We were treated to a show of lights, stars and some space history.
In maths we have been adding and subtracting fractions as well as using out knowledge of calculating equivalent fractions.
We finally read the end of The Water Tower by Gary Crew. Typically, the ending left us asking more questions than were answered. Luckily, however, we are looking at the sequel Beneath the Surface next week.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term