This week the children have been making their own 3D shapes out of straws and plasticine and using them to describe the properties of 3D shapes. In English they have been adding correct punctuation marks to sentences.
The children are working hard on the preparations for the play ‘The Last Monster in Scotland’ which will be performed on Wednesday 21st June at 9:30. Thank you to all of you who have brought in the costumes. If you haven’t sent it in yet please could we have it early next week? Do let us know if you are having any difficulties finding items.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago