3D Shapes here, there and everywhere!
This week we have been learning about 3D shapes in Maths. We sorted a variety of 3D shapes by their properties such as curved/straight edges and we are going on a 3D shape around school to see which 3D shapes we can find in the environment. We are beginning to notice that 3D shapes can be found everywhere! In Literacy the children have loved our focus text ‘Where The Wild Things Are’. We have written our own versions of our story and are working towards extending our writing. In music this week we read a Pirate story and used instruments to create sound effects such as a tambourine for splashing in the water.
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago