We hope you all had a good half term.
This week in English we have been learning about syllables and used them to write a Haiku poem about Spring. We also used the Padlet app on the ipads, so that all the children could contribute to a word bank of Spring words, to give them ideas.
In Maths we have been learning to compare and order fractions.
With a focus on forces, in Science we investigated how long it would take to transfer 6 pieces of jelly from one dish to another, with and without oil, using chopsticks.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago