A 9km stroll!
08 Nov By Miss Burke on
Year 4 had a wonderful trip to the Verulamium Museum and outside theatre on Monday. As well as our very long walk, we discovered about Roman life (coins, clothes, food, pottery etc.) through browsing the museum and visiting a Roman market.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago