A Bright Start to Summer Term!
In Literacy, the children have read the story Mr Wolf’s Pancakes, they created a word bank using the Padlet app for the character Mr Wolf. They then used all the great vocabulary to write character descriptions. In Maths they have been finding fractions of shapes and quantity, they have used the sharing method and folding shapes equally to find 1/2, 1/4 and 1/3.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night