A Bright Start to Summer Term!
In Literacy, the children have read the story Mr Wolf’s Pancakes, they created a word bank using the Padlet app for the character Mr Wolf. They then used all the great vocabulary to write character descriptions. In Maths they have been finding fractions of shapes and quantity, they have used the sharing method and folding shapes equally to find 1/2, 1/4 and 1/3.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago