Set in the heart of St Albans, Alban City School resides on the site of the former School of Law on Hatfield Road.
Our newly refurbished interior provides significant internal and external space in which children can learn and flourish. There are spacious and airy classrooms equipped with modern technology; a large gymnasium and school hall, and an attractive dining room.
We also have covered outside play areas, a large playground and access to a sports field.
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago