Set in the heart of St Albans, Alban City School resides on the site of the former School of Law on Hatfield Road.
Our newly refurbished interior provides significant internal and external space in which children can learn and flourish. There are spacious and airy classrooms equipped with modern technology; a large gymnasium and school hall, and an attractive dining room.
We also have covered outside play areas, a large playground and access to a sports field.
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 3 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 12 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago