Adding and Subtracting Fractions
This week we have been adding and subtracting fractions with the same denominator.
In English we have been finding the features of explanation texts and writing an introduction.
The children have been thinking about how to ask historical questions, as we investigated tools from the stone age.
Next week is International week, the continent that we will be studying in Year 3 is Oceania.
If you haven’t sent in a shoe box for the pneumatics project could you send one in as soon as possible. Thank you!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago