Adding the suffix ous
This week in English we have been looking at the rules for adding the suffix ous. We linked our grammar focus in English with our topic and explained to an alien what he would see when landing in the cretaceous period.
In Maths we have been finding a fraction of a number and applying the skill to problem solving.
Next half term the children will need to bring in a shoe box for a D&T project, so if you’re buying new shoes over the half term please keep the box.
It has been a busy week! Thank you to all the parents who came to parents evening. Have a great half term.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago