Amazing animal alliteration!
This week in Literacy we have had lots of fun creating animal alliteration… Here are some of them to give you an idea:
“The tiger tickled Tim’s tummy!”
“A slimy and slithery snake is singing a slithery song.”
“Ten terrible tigers tore Tom’s teddy.”
“The silly snake swam in the sea.”
In Maths we have been using money and comparing and matching the value of different coins. We know that you can only use 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins.
We are practising really hard for our Winter play and enjoying the songs. Please help your child to learn their line and bring their costume in at the start of this week. Thank you!
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term