Amazing Astounding Alliteration!
We have been looking for alliteration in stories and poems. We wrote alliteration for our names and used the dictionaries to support. In Maths we have been adding coins and different amounts of money together. We sorted the materials into two groups; natural and man-made. We have been watching weather forecasts to gather vocabulary and to give us ideas for making weather symbols.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago