Ancient Egypt’s got Talent!
After a gloriously sunny long weekend, the fun continued as each class investigated and voted on the best Egyptian God/Goddess. In Literacy we have begun exploring the features of a playscript and taken part in a performance. In maths we have been converting units of measure – for example length, mass and capacity.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago