In Literacy the children have been writing explanation texts about why people go on holiday. They have used a range of sentences including, exclamations, statements and questions. In maths they have been using number facts, such as think 10 and number bonds, to estimate if a calculation is correct or incorrect.
Well done to all the children for learning their lines and all of our songs this week, our play is looking brilliant!
Thank you to the Eco Reps for our lovely class plants!
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago