Another Busy Week In Year One!
We have been using the 100 square to solve addition and subtraction thinking about where we need to go when counting forwards and backwards. In Literacy we have been looking at rhyming words and finding them in poems. We used the Ipads and Beebots to follow algorithms. An algorithm is a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago