Another Busy Week In Year One!
We have been using the 100 square to solve addition and subtraction thinking about where we need to go when counting forwards and backwards. In Literacy we have been looking at rhyming words and finding them in poems. We used the Ipads and Beebots to follow algorithms. An algorithm is a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night