Another Roman Feast!
Just before half term each class attended a marvellous Roman banquet where we learnt how the Romans ate and what they ate! This week we have been looking at Roman numerals and represented them using… ourselves! Literacy has involved trying to solve and then performing riddles. Try this riddle: What gets wetter as it dries?
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term