At school we love to learn – We always wait for our turn!
What a busy week we’ve had! In literacy we have been writing rhyming couplets about school. This was a challenge, but we all did really well. In maths we have been working out the difference between two numbers, using lots of different resources. We had a fantastic time walking to the Cathedral through town, and drawing the detail of the beautiful building. We were very well-behaved and our teachers were proud of us! Thank you to all of the adults who came along and helped.
After half term, the school will be using a new spelling programme. Spelling activities will be sent home and these will be linked to each child’s needs.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night