In Maths we have been exploring different ways of measuring. We used a ruler to measure the length of objects. We used the scales to measure with non-standard and standard units of measure. In Literacy we have been preparing to write our own stories; we gathered language and created story maps. Our topic this term is Houses and Homes.
Next week is Sustainable St Albans Week! Please bring in plastic pots (e.g. yogurt pots, plastic tubs) for us to plant with.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago