In Maths we have been exploring different ways of measuring. We used a ruler to measure the length of objects. We used the scales to measure with non-standard and standard units of measure. In Literacy we have been preparing to write our own stories; we gathered language and created story maps. Our topic this term is Houses and Homes.
Next week is Sustainable St Albans Week! Please bring in plastic pots (e.g. yogurt pots, plastic tubs) for us to plant with.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term