Biome in a Bag
This week, the children have planned, written, edited and improved their newspaper reports about the missing jewel. They have also planned a budget for a holiday in citizenship and explored lines of symmetry in maths.
In science, we have started a ‘biome in a bag’ investigation. The children are testing, via simulation in the classroom, how plants might grow in different environments. So far, the children have all made predictions and are looking forward to (hopefully!) having some results over the next two weeks.
Finally, a quick reminder that we requested that all costume for our play was brought into school this week. If any costume has yet to be brought in, could it please be in school on Monday next week. Thank you all for your support.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago