Biome in a Bag
This week, the children have planned, written, edited and improved their newspaper reports about the missing jewel. They have also planned a budget for a holiday in citizenship and explored lines of symmetry in maths.
In science, we have started a ‘biome in a bag’ investigation. The children are testing, via simulation in the classroom, how plants might grow in different environments. So far, the children have all made predictions and are looking forward to (hopefully!) having some results over the next two weeks.
Finally, a quick reminder that we requested that all costume for our play was brought into school this week. If any costume has yet to be brought in, could it please be in school on Monday next week. Thank you all for your support.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 month ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 10 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago