This week in maths we have been continuing to learn about time. We have been telling the time using an analogue and digital clock and finding out about am and pm.
In English we have been writing our biographies using the notes that we wrote last week.
For homework the children are bringing home words for the play. You should all have a costume letter now but if there are any problems do come and speak to us.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term