Brace your ‘elfs’ for our Nativity….
This week the children have explored height in Numeracy and sentences in Literacy. The children have been keeping a close eye on their growing beanstalks. The children have also thought about the meaning behind the Christmas tradition of giving gifts. They thought about what the best gifts would be for a child in need. We were really impressed by their compassion and ideas. We have also practised our Nativity Play; Humph the Camel. The children are very excited about their performance next Tuesday morning.
Consonant digraphs taught so far: ch, sh, th, ng, qu
Next week we will begin the vowel digraphs.
Tricky words: I, no, the, to, go, into, he, she, we, me, be, you,
Tricky words to follow: are, her, was, all, they, my
Our story next week: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago