Brace your ‘elfs’ for our Nativity….
This week the children have explored height in Numeracy and sentences in Literacy. The children have been keeping a close eye on their growing beanstalks. The children have also thought about the meaning behind the Christmas tradition of giving gifts. They thought about what the best gifts would be for a child in need. We were really impressed by their compassion and ideas. We have also practised our Nativity Play; Humph the Camel. The children are very excited about their performance next Tuesday morning.
Consonant digraphs taught so far: ch, sh, th, ng, qu
Next week we will begin the vowel digraphs.
Tricky words: I, no, the, to, go, into, he, she, we, me, be, you,
Tricky words to follow: are, her, was, all, they, my
Our story next week: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago