Archive | Class of 2015 RSS feed for this section
This week we have read the story ‘The Three Little Pigs’. The children have used different 2D shapes to design houses for the pigs in Maths. During Literacy they have been using initial letter sounds to draw and label the characters. They have also used the iPads to create pictures of the story.
Our sounds so far: s,a,t,p,i,n,m,d
Story next week: we are continuing The Three Little Pigs
Wow what a busy start to the term! So far we have settled in well and the children are continuing to develop their friendships. Our story in Literacy has been Cinderella. The children have ordered the story and discussed the different characters. We are continuing to develop number knowledge during Maths. We are working on counting, ordering and number recognition.
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago