Archive | News RSS feed for this section
As the date was published in a much earlier newsletter (4.10.12) this is a reminder that our Christmas Celebration which parents are invited to is on Tuesday 11th December at 9.30am.
Our newly formed PTA are busy organising their first event, a Christmas party for all children after school on Friday 14th December. Hopefully as many children as possible will be able to take part in the festive fun but replies need to be returned to school by Wednesday 28th November.
Another newsletter has been sent home today giving details about our Harvest Celebration next week. It also includes further information about our forthcoming Parent/Teacher consultations, please return the reply slip stating your time preferences for a consultation with your child’s teacher on either Tuesday 23rd October or Wednesday 24th October.
Parents are invited to one of our workshops explaining how phonics and early literacy skills are taught in Reception class. The first session is on Tuesday 9th October at 9am, and repeated on Wednesday 10th October at 6.30pm. If you haven’t already returned your slip but would like to come, please let the office know which of the sessions you would like to attend.
We have several dates available for prospective parents to come and visit. Please call the office on 01727 860304 to book a convenient time to look around.
Welcome to all of our new children and families who have joined us this term. We hope you like our new school. We have added our latest newsletter with useful information about starting school. Please click here to read.
Welcome to the new Alban City School website. We hope that you like the site and are able to find all of the information that you need on here. Obviously there are areas of the website that don’t contain much or any content. These will begin to fill as we get under way with term and have news and events to report on.
We want this website to be a useful tool for all parents, staff and pupils so if you have any feedback on how we can improve the site we would be very happy to hear from you.
Official Alban City School uniform can now be purchased online from Simply Schoolwear. Please note that the lead time for Simply Schoolwear despatching orders is currently 28 days. This is in addition to delivery times via Royal Mail parcel post.
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago