Causing a storm.
Thank goodness the rain has stopped. This week in Literacy we have been practising writing independently. The children watched a video clip about a boat on an adventure which supported them to write.
The children have been discussing people who are special to them. We are encouraging children to use ‘because’ to develop explanations.
In Maths the children have been continuing to develop their understanding of addition by solving problems when they are presented in a variety of ways. Children used numicon to support their problem solving.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago