Causing a storm.
Thank goodness the rain has stopped. This week in Literacy we have been practising writing independently. The children watched a video clip about a boat on an adventure which supported them to write.
The children have been discussing people who are special to them. We are encouraging children to use ‘because’ to develop explanations.
In Maths the children have been continuing to develop their understanding of addition by solving problems when they are presented in a variety of ways. Children used numicon to support their problem solving.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago