Celebrating Countries and Cultures!
What an amazing but busy week we have had! We went to Pizza Express to make our own pizzas and we visited Marks and Spencer’s to find out where our food comes from. We learnt new languages from the parents that came in to School. We learnt the words for different foods in Italian, Russian, Belarus, French and Ukrainian. Our focus continent was Asia; we made Chinese lanterns and made fact files for Asian animals. In Maths we did a number line using Thai numbers and solved addition number sentences. We looked at Sari’s and designed our own. Throughout the week we have been writing about the experiences we have had.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago