This week, in English, we have been writing adventure stories based on a Celtic tribe during the Iron Age. We had some fantastic ideas based on the research we have done so far and will be continuing to write them next week.
In maths we have been using the bar model to solve problems. We’ve used practical resources to help us.
We’ve been talking about fair testing in Science and have planned our own fair test to investigate shadows.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago