This week, in English, we have been writing adventure stories based on a Celtic tribe during the Iron Age. We had some fantastic ideas based on the research we have done so far and will be continuing to write them next week.
In maths we have been using the bar model to solve problems. We’ve used practical resources to help us.
We’ve been talking about fair testing in Science and have planned our own fair test to investigate shadows.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night