The children enjoyed writing instructions this week for their own games. It gave them a chance to improve from last week’s practice with Jumanji.
In maths, we looked at timetables and duration. Although we found it tricky at times, using a number line helped us find missing values, calculate how long something lasts and work backwards.
Forest class enjoyed their trip to St Albans School for their first coding lesson! We enjoyed the challenges and most of us managed even managed to solve level 10.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago