The children enjoyed writing instructions this week for their own games. It gave them a chance to improve from last week’s practice with Jumanji.
In maths, we looked at timetables and duration. Although we found it tricky at times, using a number line helped us find missing values, calculate how long something lasts and work backwards.
Forest class enjoyed their trip to St Albans School for their first coding lesson! We enjoyed the challenges and most of us managed even managed to solve level 10.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night