Collecting the evidence
This week we have been investigating the crime of the missing jewel. The children visited the evidence room to collect information. They have been describing the jewel and what they think the suspect looks like.
In Maths we have been learning about doubles. The children used ladybirds, dice and dominoes to explore doubling quantities.
Please continue to support your children with their reading, reminding them to use their sound cards and tricky word lists to develop their knowledge.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago