Collecting the evidence
This week we have been investigating the crime of the missing jewel. The children visited the evidence room to collect information. They have been describing the jewel and what they think the suspect looks like.
In Maths we have been learning about doubles. The children used ladybirds, dice and dominoes to explore doubling quantities.
Please continue to support your children with their reading, reminding them to use their sound cards and tricky word lists to develop their knowledge.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago