Crazy Hair Day
We have had great fun today with our crazy hair. The class rooms were full of colour and glitter.
This has been another week packed full of learning. We have been learning about how authors create cohesion across and within paragraphs, this involves using adverbials and conjunctions that take the reader on a journey through the text. In mathematics we have been studying short division, as well as developing our fluency skills. We are designing games in computing and musical instruments in DT.
In order to make our musical instruments we need junk modelling materials. The children have designed their instrument and have been encouraged to think about what they will need to make it. We will be starting next week, so if we could have your recycling that would be very helpful.
Have a great weekend.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago