Dance for the stars!
Year 5 have been very busy learners this week!
In PE, each class has begun to learn a class dance that they will slowly adapt. As part of our citizenship and continuing business enterprise skills, the children this week developed their understanding of the terms ‘loan’, ‘income’ and ‘expenditure’. They used their loan money to decide which toppings they should buy. The children were also extending their scientific vocabulary to describe the properties of materials.
In maths, we have noticed how the children have progressed greatly this week with developing their understanding of short and long multiplication.
In literacy, the children retold chapter two of ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ through a diary entry. The children sequenced events and practiced their grammar and vocabulary skills before writing.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago