Decimals, Settings and Living Things
The children have spent the week describing a range of settings in Literacy, as well as converting, ordering and adding decimal numbers in Maths.
In science we explored the Alban City School grounds as a habitat, identifying and recording the living things on our site. The children really enjoyed this and were surprised by the variety of animals found here.
Some pupils have requested a link to the coding gallery, to show off their apps. Click here: http://apps.espressocoding.co.uk/?site_id=43267
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 8 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 10 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago