This week in English the children have been writing a diary from Christopher Columbus’ perspective, which included using their 5 senses and writing in the first person.
In maths they have been regrouping numbers to find number bonds to 10, 20 and 100. They have used a variety of practical resources which have helped them to gain a better understanding.
The children have had a very busy first half term so we hope you all have a restful and enjoyable holiday.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night