We hope you all enjoyed the performance of Dick Whittington. Well done to all the children who worked hard to learn their lines and songs.
In English we have been writing an alternative ending to, ‘The Little Red Riding Hood’. In maths we have been learning how to write tenths as a decimal.
Trip to Celtic Harmony on Monday
It is due to be very hot!
The children will need:
Suntan cream applied before school.
Sun hats to wear
Trainers would be the most suitable footwear
A packed lunch with plenty of drinks (water with a screw top so that they can have regular sips if required) No fizzy drinks or chocolate please. Please send as little packaging as possible so there is as little to carry as possible.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night