Did Tristan find the viewer, or did the viewer find Tristan?
All week, Year 5 have been focusing on writing suspense stories. The children have enjoyed exploring different techniques to build suspense.
To celebrate our book day, Year 5 continued to focus on the picture book ‘The Viewer’ and created our own viewer wheels. On the back the children wrote the beginning to their own viewer stories.
In maths, the children have been exploring fractions of numbers.
Monday and Tuesday next week are Mrs Parmer’s final days with Year 5. She has been supporting Year 5 with their learning every morning for the last term. We are very grateful for her support and wish her a great summer. All the children have thoroughly enjoyed the extra challenge in their learning and are more confident learners as a result of the groupings.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago