In English we have been writing in the present perfect tense.
As part of our Computing curriculum, we have been looking at Quentin Blake style illustrations after reading the ‘Magic Finger’ together and producing our own illustration using digital art. Here are some examples.
The children were set challenges to develop their skills, in collaborating to achieve a goal. They had lots of fun and they worked well together.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night