In English we have been writing in the present perfect tense.
As part of our Computing curriculum, we have been looking at Quentin Blake style illustrations after reading the ‘Magic Finger’ together and producing our own illustration using digital art. Here are some examples.
The children were set challenges to develop their skills, in collaborating to achieve a goal. They had lots of fun and they worked well together.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago