The children have been using 2publish+ to type a non-fiction text about a dinosaur that they have researched. They inserted pictures and wrote about: diet, the period it lived in and its appearance.
In Maths they have been creating and answering questions about pictograms.
The new handwriting policy will be on our website shortly. Here are the joins that we are learning in Year 3
This is an example of some Year 3 handwriting using some of the new joins that they’re learning this year.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 9 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago