In maths we have been using directional language to program a beebot. We have linked this with giving commands in English. The children have written a set of instructions.
In phonics we are exploring different homophones. These are words that sound the same but are spelt differently and have a different meaning. e.g. there, their and they’re, here and hear, see and sea.
We are continuing athletics outside in PE. Please can all children ensure they have trainers to wear. Appropriate footwear is requested for the children’s safety. Thank you
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago