In maths we have been using directional language to program a beebot. We have linked this with giving commands in English. The children have written a set of instructions.
In phonics we are exploring different homophones. These are words that sound the same but are spelt differently and have a different meaning. e.g. there, their and they’re, here and hear, see and sea.
We are continuing athletics outside in PE. Please can all children ensure they have trainers to wear. Appropriate footwear is requested for the children’s safety. Thank you
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago