This week we have been learning about decimal numbers in maths involving regrouping, comparing and ordering. In literacy we have been using our powers of effective description to describe different religious settings in preparation for our stories next week.
We have planned our pop up books and created mini stories based on electricity for younger children which we have been typing up. We look forward to completing these next week.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term