This week in English we have been retelling traditional tales and finding the features. We used drama to explore this, which they all enjoyed.
In Maths we have been using the column method for addition and subtraction.
The children have been working hard at learning song lyrics and lines for the play. They have been bringing home words to learn, which is their homework until the play is over. Thank you to everyone who has brought in a costume, if you have any queries don’t hesitate to ask.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term