This week in English we have been retelling traditional tales and finding the features. We used drama to explore this, which they all enjoyed.
In Maths we have been using the column method for addition and subtraction.
The children have been working hard at learning song lyrics and lines for the play. They have been bringing home words to learn, which is their homework until the play is over. Thank you to everyone who has brought in a costume, if you have any queries don’t hesitate to ask.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago