This week in English we have been retelling traditional tales and finding the features. We used drama to explore this, which they all enjoyed.
In Maths we have been using the column method for addition and subtraction.
The children have been working hard at learning song lyrics and lines for the play. They have been bringing home words to learn, which is their homework until the play is over. Thank you to everyone who has brought in a costume, if you have any queries don’t hesitate to ask.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night