This week in maths we have been exploring subtraction with regrouping. The children have worked on a variety of problems including some missing digits problems! Today we wrote some fantastic diary entries about the life of a Roman soldier using some specific key vocabulary as well as emotive language.
We have been busy completing our Roman mosaics this week using coloured paper.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term