This week in maths we have been exploring subtraction with regrouping. The children have worked on a variety of problems including some missing digits problems! Today we wrote some fantastic diary entries about the life of a Roman soldier using some specific key vocabulary as well as emotive language.
We have been busy completing our Roman mosaics this week using coloured paper.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term